Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is not it Cold and Lonely Outside in the Smoke?

Even living in California, we experience cold weather. I know that our perception of cold is far different than that of men and women living in the mid west or the east coast. This question is posed to all of you who climate the cold to go outside and smoke a cigarette. I pass men and women huddled in doorways like criminals striving to keep from being exposed as the weak, self-destructive creatures that they are. They draaaggg on that slender, milky, white stick like it's filled with an elixir that will satisfy them indefinitely, rather of shorten their lives gradually and painfully. Sometimes, it is raining when I pass these folks in their teeny tiny doorways. Sometimes, they've rushed outdoors so rapidly that they've not had time to grab a coat. It practically would seem like they consider that cigarette will hold them warm.For those of you who missed out on the commercials, the pamphlets or the "eeewwws" from small kids who seem to know much better, support me realize how you even acquired to this addictive state? Help all of us who consider desperately to hold our collective breathes, as we stroll passed you, understand how you can justify receiving commenced on such a nasty, deadly, isolating and high-priced habit?And for people of you who are in the beauty and fashion business, SHAME ON YOU! One particular minute, you are promoting the rewards of the most current and best cosmetics and make up. The minute you are away from the prying eyes of the public, you are firing up that ciggy. You almost certainly slathered on a heavy duty sunscreen prior to you walked outdoors for that 1st puff of the day. Most of the young individuals you are focusing on with your merchandise can't afford to devote money on all of these costly items (or purchase cigarettes) as it is. VGOD Elite RDA VGCL98ERBF0F2 Once they reach age forty, they look ten to 15 years older and are hunting for techniques to get cosmetic surgeries to regain their youthful look. And some are not able to afford that! If they have been taking care of themselves by not watching you smoke in the very first area, then they would not need to have cosmetic surgical treatment.Throughout these tough financial times that most of us are facing, not to mention the importance of marketing heart wellness between females this month, aid all of us realize the logic of standing in a doorway in inclement climate and smoking a cigarette. Wouldn't frequent sense tell you this may possibly be the perfect time to quit? Not only would it be heart smart, but financially sensible as well.