Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

nflcoffeemugs.com, Washington Redskins (Football Team), Custom NFL Mugs Near Me

“I said, ‘If somebody calls me and said, Would you come coach the team for two weeks or maybe even two months? I would do that,'” Steckel said. “But that’s it.”New York Jets

As if Buffalo needed more reason to be disappointed in Watt, he goes and does this…New England Patriots

Why he was tagged: Simmons played on the franchise player tag last season, which he called "betting on myself." His representatives have been trying to hammer out a long-term deal with the Broncos. While Simmons has made it clear he would not be all that thrilled playing on the tag for a second consecutive year, Broncos general manager George Paton said as recently as Thursday he is trying to work out that long-term deal. The tag gives the Broncos the ability to negotiate with Simmons without the worry of him leaving to another team without at least the chance to match any offer. The Broncos have tagged, and then signed, players to long-term deals in the weeks that followed the tag in the past, including Demaryius Thomas and Von Miller.Washington Redskins (Football Team)

So, we were hoping that if they were playing man-to-man, they would put him into that, but if not, that motion also kicked [the Bengals] into two deep safeties. That’s where the “X Up” comes into play, where J.T. had to read. If there’s a free safety, he hooks it outside. And if they were split, and there was no safety in the middle, he does a little nod-out like he’s going to hook, and then he goes to the post. There’s not a lot of time and space between when he runs that hook and before he runs out of space in the end zone. You have to anticipate that.

If Tyron Smith, Zack Martin and La’el Collins can stay healthy the offensive line unit can still be formidable for the 2021 season. However, both Smith and Martin will be over 30 next season and while it’s not uncommon for offensive linemen to play well into their 30’s, Smith has missed time with injuries the last five seasons. With Joe Looney and Cameron Erving free agents, Dallas could look to add some depth this offseason.

“Ryan Fitzpatrick looks like he’s going to retire. The Broncos did make some contact with him. He’s been with eight teams and played a long time. But it looks like he’s going to be out of the mix.” – John Clayton, 104.3 The Fan

It'll help that Watt will face the AFC South in 2021, a division he's had 48 sacks against -- the second-most sacks for a player against a single division since 2002, according to ESPN Stats & Information.Miami Dolphins

nflcoffeemugs.com

Custom NFL Mugs Near Me