Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

logocustomfacecoverings.com, Golden Knights Face Covering, Edmonton Oilers Custom Logo Face Covering

Chris Driedger took the overtime loss, stopping 27 shots as he is 7-2-2 this season with a 2.25 GAA and a .926 save percentage.Edmonton Oilers Custom Logo Face Coverings

• Peter Laviolette on Alex Ovechkin‘s scoring “slump”: “I don’t think it’s bounced quite his way. I do think coming out for the bit of the COVID [protocols] — it’s not just the time that you’re out, it’s the game or two coming back and so you’re talking about a quarter of the season where he’s been off or not available or coming back from that quarantine. I think it just takes a little bit of time with regards to the touches with the puck.” [NBC Sports Washington]Boston Bruins Custom Logo Face Coverings

• Carey Price or Jake Allen? The goaltending decision will a day-to-day one for Canadiens head coach Dominique Ducharme. [TSN]

The fact that the former Hawks forward looks like he’d have no trouble skating in today’s NHL adds to his on-air presentation.

The fact the league has made this an “in-person” hearing means any suspension could go beyond five games. History suggests that if they offer a player such a hearing, that it almost always goes beyond that mark. When you combine Wilson’s history (multiple suspensions, including his most recent significant one) as well as the fact Carlo was injured this has the potential to be significant.Washington Capitals Custom Logo Face Coverings

“Our social media team should never send out altered photos to our fan base,” the Penguins said. “This is a violation of our social media and safety policy, and this staffer has been disciplined.”New York Rangers Custom Logo Face Coverings

logocustomfacecoverings.com

Golden Knights Face Covering

As PWHPA executive and Hockey Hall of Fame member Jayna Hefford says in the video: “Every young girl deserves to have the same visible hockey role models as every young boy.”