Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

koshshop.com, Nba Face Mask For Sale, New York Knicks face coverings

Second-year guard Kevin Porter Jr. is likely to be out for the Rockets with right quadriceps soreness, while Eric Gordon (right groin strain) and David Nwaba (right wrist strain) remain sidelined for weeks. Porter’s injury is considered mild and more of the day-to-day variety.

Darius Garland posted a career-high with 29 points on 8-of-16 shooting from the field. Collin Sexton also scored 29. Lamar Stevens had 15 points off the bench and grabbed 11 rebounds for his first career double-double.New York Knicks face coverings

Player O/U Scoring Props: Norman Powell 20.5 (-115 O, -110 U), Pascal Siakam 19.5 (-105 O, -125 U), Fred VanVleet 19.5 (-115 O, -110 U), Kyle Lowry 17.5 (-125 O, -105 U), OG Anunoby 13.5 (-105 O, -120 U); Houston TBDToronto Raptors face coverings

"It worked out that way -- it was supposed to end up in a pick-and-roll," Silas said of the final possession. "It didn't. This one hurts."

While pursuing backcourt help as the NBA trade deadline and buyout market approaches, the Clippers on Monday received a boost from a guard already on their roster.Golden State Warriors face coverings

“I personally thought it was cool. I thought it was great that I would be heard, and I wanted to be heard,” Julki said. “I wanted them to know that we're there and we're there to support them.”Dallas Mavericks face coverings

koshshop.com

Nba Face Mask For Sale

In the G League playoffs, Smailagic upped his game and showed what he can do when he's on and everything's clicking. He scored 12 points in 25 minutes in the Sea Dubs' first game, and 17 points on 6-of-9 shooting in 30 minutes in their second. 

koshshop.com, Los Angeles Lakers face coverings, Fanatics Face Coverings